Bridge Club is a highly versatile touring bike that perfectly hits the sweet spot spanning on- and off-road excursions.
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5-inch)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position, vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tires (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.80 tires (27.5 x 2.60 with fenders), and 26 x 3.0 tires (26 x 2.80 with fenders)
|Frame||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, ED coated|
|Fork||4130 Chromoly, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, ED coated|
Front: 10 x 100mm
Rear: "Gnot-Boost" 138mm 10 x 135mm or 10 x 141mm
|Bottom Bracket||73mm threaded (1.37" x 24TPI)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Illegal Smile / X-Small||708752302860||FM2225|
|Illegal Smile / Small||708752302884||FM2226|
|Illegal Smile / Medium||708752302907||FM2227|
|Illegal Smile / Large||708752302921||FM2228|
|Illegal Smile / X-Large||708752302945||FM2229|