A waterproof cycling shoe built for mountain touring, bikepacking or commuting.
- Breathable, waterproof GORE-TEX performance comfort footwear liner keeps your feet dry
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Boa L6 dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment
- EVA midsole and rubber sole for pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- Flexible half-length shank, shock-absorbing EVA perform on and off bike
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||All-weather mountain touring, bikepacking, commuting|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||1 Boa (L6)|
|Midsole||Glass fiber reinforced Nylon|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||4 / 12|
|Weight||398g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.