When it came time to develop our ultralight road shoe, we weren't willing to sacrifice stiffness or comfort in the pursuit of weight savings. Weighing in at a feathery 150-grams for a size 42, the Pro Air is the lightest shoe we've ever produced, and we did it without cutting corners. We joined forces with the carbon experts at Ruckus Composites to develop a revolutionary new carbon sole design that is 20-percent lighter than the impressively light Pro Road V5 sole, all without sacrificing stiffness. We weren't willing to compromise durability or comfort either, so the Pro Air uses a mesh laminate upper with zonal construction to reinforce critical areas while shedding weight from regions where it isn't needed. Despite the paltry gram count, the Pro Air is still fully-featured with a replaceable insole and lace keeper to keep the laces securely in place.
- 150-grams for a size 42
- Ultra-light carbon sole developed in conjunction with Ruckus Composites
- Mesh laminate upper construction strategically orients material where it's needed most
- Supportive, replaceable insole with a ventilated design
- Lace-up design with lace-lock
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt road cleat|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Traditional lacing with lace lock|
|Upper||Mesh laminate upper with zonal construction|
|Midsole||Ultra-light carbon sole|
|Weight||300g per pair (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.