An absolute best-seller! The Leatt MTB 3.0 helmet is valued by riders for its comfort and high-level protection. A leading design with a removable chin bar, our Enduro helmet is engineered to offer great protection and ventilation no matter if you are cycling uphill or pinning it down the trail. You will love the convenient magnetic Fidlock buckle as well. Made from a Polymer Compound outer shell, it is lightweight and super ventilated—even at very low speeds, the 23 vents keep your head cool.
We all crash. There is a solution to minimize the risk of a head and brain injury—get the best helmet you can find that reduces both rotational acceleration and impact energy forces at concussion level to your head and brain.
- Lightweight polymer shell in three sizes
- Removable chin bar with easy-fit system
- Brain-injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Adjustable visor with breakaway function for rotational impact force reduction
- In-molded impact foam for superior energy absorption
- Maximized ventilation with 23 vents, effective even at low speeds
- Dri-Lex moisture-wicking, breathable, anti-odor, and washable inner liner
- Hydration-ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Fidlock magnetic closure system
- Certified and tested: AS/NZS 2063:2008, EN1078,CPSC 1203
- 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion
- Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: From 750g (1.65 lbs).
- Without chin bar: from 375g (0.83 lbs)
- Small = 51 – 55cm (20 – 21 5/8in)
- Medium = 55 – 59cm (21 5/8 - 23 1/4in)
- Large = 59 – 63cm (23 1/4 - 24 3/4in)