- 3D forged 7050 T6 aluminum alloy stem
- Variable thickness design with high-strength oval profile
- Reinforced with unidirectional carbon fiber
- Offset steerer clamp bolts (great for carbon steerers)
- Black with red/silver graphics
- 165 grams (100mm)
Stem angle is one of the factors that determines handlebar height. A listed angle of 0 degrees actually provides a rise that is dependent on your bike’s head angle (see image).
Stem length is measured along the side of the stem from the center of the steerer to the center of the handlebar clamp (see diagram). Keep in mind that as a stem provides more rise, its effective length decreases. In the example above, if the +17 degree stem measures 135mm, it actually extends 108mm parallel to the ground.
Weight: 165 grams (100mm)
|31.8mm / Black / 90mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||AM3NSN 90|
|31.8mm / Black / 100mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||AM3NSN 100|
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||AM3NSN 110|
|31.8mm / Black / 120mm / 6° / 1-1/8-inch||AM3NSN 120|