$22.99 - $26.99
All-around fast rolling hybrid tread with water evacuating siping and textured knobs. Perfect for commuting. - Type: Hybrid - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 80 - Weight: 480 - TPI: 26
$37.95 - $83.95
- Well-spaced and siped lugs help keep rolling resistance at a minimum even while running low air pressure - Large siping of lugs provides additional grip in sand, snow, and other unfavorable conditions - Staggered corner lugs provide a stable and predictable turning platform - Available in 120 TPI for a supple, obstacle conforming tire, or 30 TPI for a durable yet forgiving casing
The MICHELIN Force XC tire, developed with Team BH (2016 UCI World Cup Champions), provides for improved grip, performance, and puncture resistance thanks to its mix of three rubbers. Thanks to its Cross Shield Technology, it's lighter, stronger, and longer-lasting. This lightweight and durable tire is made with a 3x110 TPI carcass and reinforced, high-density casing. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 26 x 2.10 (580g) 27.5 x 2.10 (600g) 27.5 x 2.25 (640g) 29 x 2.10 (630g) 29 x 2.25 (670g)
Schwalbe's Nobby Nic Evolution Line tire has a remarkable range and is ready to rock wherever you take it. Touring and all-mountain riders love them. They're also spotted in fast cross-country racing, as well as in technically demanding enduro competitions. The SnakeSkin sidewall is standard and makes it immune to cuts and blows, while tubeless conversion is as easy and safe as never before. The Nobby Nic is a mountain biker‘s best friend.
Tread pattern features a honeycomb center with densely packed and siped small knobs extending to the shoulder with a round overall profile. - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
Called 29+ by those in the know, Surly's Dirt Wizard tire provides float, cushion, and traction like a fat bike tire, but keeps the handling fast and responsive with its 29 x 3.0-inch size. There's also a choice between a 60 or 120 threads-per-inch casing, so you can decide whether you're interested in supple or very supple tires. Intended for rims 50mm wide, its aggressive knobbies deliver excellent traction and control in corners and through loose, mixed terrain.
- The Eddy Current's solid appearance comes from the stable blocks, more rubber and the big widths. - It allows uncompromising riding even uphill, takes fierce acceleration as well as technical riding on the trails. - Blocks up to 20% more massive than other Enduro/All Mountain profiles. - Aggressive arrangement, open design and concise V-Grooves in the center and side blocks for direct, precise steering characteristics and perfect transmission of engine power to the ground, with extreme durability.
Let Dunderbeist loose on your local groomed single track and feel the aggressive tread claw through the snow with unrivaled propulsion and braking traction. Its 4.6-inch footprint provides enhanced flotation and is compatible with a wide range of frames. Dual compound rubber rolls fast and keeps you in control while shredding the berms. Point uphill and feel the Dunderbeist dig in as you attack climbs covered in loose, unconsolidated snow. Pair Dunderbeist with its sibling front tire, Flowbeist, for the ultimate combination of traction and control.
$49.99 - $88.79
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8" (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
Continental bicycle tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality.
$6.96 - $7.25
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube. - Decreased air loss design - Butyl rubber
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
$7.53 - $8.46
Schwalbe tubes retain air pressure considerably longer than standard tubes. The quality and purity of the rubber mixture directly affects the quality of the tube.
$43.00 - $84.00
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
- 45NRTH aluminum carbide concave replacement studs - Quantity: 100
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
- Large openly spaced knobs shed mud and debris easily - Ramped center knobs ensure positive rolling resistance characteristics - Bead: Wire
- Lite race/training tire with smooth tread, directional siping. - ISO: 622 - Bead: Fold - Belted: Belted - PSI: 120 - Weight: 533 - TPI: 120
- Balloon tire with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
The Sunlite K850's gnarly grip makes any terrain a piece of cake.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
State Bicycle Co. tire set comes with two 700 x 23c tires. Can be used for commuting or training on the road. - Wire Bead Tire - Recommended PSI: 90-100 - Set of two
The Slick is the tire for those year-round, all-weather commuters. The Slick utilizes a smooth center for rolling efficiency and deep outer grooves for enhanced control in wet conditions. - Usage: Trekking / Comfort - Conditions: Dry to Wet / Pavement - Compound: Distance - Casing: Durable - Bead: Wire - 26": 540g - 29": 979g - 700c: 505g
The Pasela ProTire is available in a wide range of sizes. It incorporates ProTite technology for puncture protection and has two excellent all around tread patterns. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistances. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 40-90 PSI
$47.06 - $59.09
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.