Our Bern Winter Watts Helmets come with both cold weather liners with BOA and summer liners for riding in all temperatures.
Free Accident Replacement | 110% Carbon Offsets | Safety Certified Designed for urban cycling and skating, the minimalist Heritage bike helmets are our original collection, inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s. SECRET POPLOCK The most convenient way to leave your helmet behind. Access the hidden channel behind the logo mark, and pop your U-Lock or chain lock through. Backed by our Anti-Theft Guarantee. MAGNETIC BUCKLE Lock it in with a one hand fastener guaranteed to leave your finger pinch-free. Safety certified, German engineered. DIAL FIT SYSTEM Dial in the proper fit for every ride. With our easily adjustable fit system, you can be confident that your helmet is snug and secure. VEGAN LEATHER STRAPS Stay comfortable and sweat-free with these eco-friendly microfiber vegan straps, created with animals and the environment in mind. VENTS Ventilation without the sci-fi design. You'll keep cool with seven air vents and three cooling channels. - Secret PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock - Vegan leather straps - Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments - One-handed magnetic fastener - 7 vents with internal channeling - A built-in low-profile visor - Inspired by vintage motorcycle designs with a black shell and white moto trim - Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M) or 490g (L) - Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older - Certified for CPSC and ASTM standards for cycling and roller skating, and skateboarding
The FeatherWeight features In-Mold technology to make a custom shape and fit utilizing a thin outer shell that covers and protects high-density EPS foam. - High density EPS in-mold construction - Tested and certified for CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bicycle use - Two sets of padding included for custom fitting - Crow rivets and 10 flow-vents to keep cool - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 58 – 61cm
The Shadow Classic Helmet is constructed with a high-impact ABS hard shell with a light EPS core liner for even distribution of force upon impact. - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Includes two sets of padding for a custom fit - CE and CPSE certified - Shadow Crow Head rivets and Classic woven label - X-Small = 46 – 50cm - Small/Medium = 50 – 56cm - Large/X-Large = 56 – 61cm - XX-Large = 61 – 65cm
The ultimate commuter helmet cover combrines a fully reflective fabric, with water and wind protection. - Sugoi's fully reflective and waterproof Zap fabric is designed for high visibility in low light - Two sizes to offer a wider range of fit possibilities
The Proviz REFLECT360 waterproof helmet cover is adjustable and designed to fit over all standard size cycling helmets. It is made from 100% reflective material and is fully waterproof, seam-sealed, and lightweight. It is elasticized around the edges, which can be adjusted to ensure a secure fit around your particular helmet model, while the reflective materials help to ensure your position on the road is more easily seen at night. It is perfect for commuting in wet winter weather. About the fabric: The fabric used for the REFLECT360 range is highly technical. During daylight, it is a modest grey color. At night, when the fabric picks up an external light source, e.g. vehicle headlights, it gives "astonishing reflectivity" (quote: Cycling Active Magazine). The material is CE EN 20471 certified. - The Proviz REFLECT360 waterproof helmet cover is made from 100% reflective material - Fully waterproof, seam-sealed, and lightweight - Adjustable elastic edge easily fits a wide variety of helmet sizes and shapes - Reflective material helps to ensure your position on the road is more easily seen at night - Material appears grey during the day and reflectively shines a brilliant white at night
The Classic certified helmet delivers maximum protection and comfort. - Vents: 11 Open Vents - Interior: Heat-Sealed Premium Pads - ABS Hardshell construction with light EPS core liner - Multi-certified for CPSC, CE, ASTM and AS/NZS 2063:2008 - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
The Full Cut helmet features a retro design with compression-molded pads. - Classic ear protection styling - HDPE or ABS shell lined with EPS and outfitted with compression-molded pads - Two-stage premium liner - Stainless steel hardware - Soft tubular webbing - Multi-impact, and Multi-Certified (CPSC, CE, ASTM, AS/NZS 2063:2008) - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
The Old School Cert was modified from the original 1973 Full-Tec and features a retro shape that sits low on your head, offering great impact protection. - The more rounded shape practically molds to any shape head - High-Impact ABS shell - Premium heat-sealed EPS liner for a comfortable fit - 11 open vents keep you cool - Compression molded pads - CPSC 1203, EN 1078, AS/NZS 2063:2008 certified - Small = 54 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 58cm - Large = 58 – 60cm - X-Large = 60 – 62cm
Compatible with Shiner and Shiner Back lights - Rubber pad with loop straps to quickly mount and remove light for recharging - 50mm bolt spacing to fit most rear racks
Offering finely tuned trail protection, this trail and enduro mountain bike helmet gives exceptional coverage and features POC's innovative, patent-pending technology to minimize neck injury. Built to ride, all day. Features: - SPIN technology (Shearing Pad INside)—our patent-pending silicone-pad-technology system - Fully wrapped unibody shell to enhance durability and structural integrity - 360° size-adjustment system for the most precise and secure fit - Breakaway visor - Lightweight and well-ventilated Breakaway visor - The novel breakaway visor will snap off the helmet in an impact, thereby minimizing the impact forces that are transmitted to the neck. - The lightweight, well-ventilated Axion SPIN has extended protection zones around the temples and the back of the head for extra coverage where it is most needed.
POC's Octal helmet is light, ventilated, safe, and FAST. It's unique shape uses a unibody construction that provides more coverage to the temples and the back of the head. It's EPS liner is strategically thicker in sensitive areas, and it's all covered with a durable outer polycarbonate shell. The Octal delivers massive front vents and uses Coolbest padding to reduce the temperature between the helmet and your head. The huge vents even make a great place to store your sunglasses. A scannable ICE tag is also included.
- Shell is constructed with ABS - Multiple air vents for optimal ventilation and cooling - Matte finish - Durable multi-colored graphics - Ultra-plush removable, sweat absorbing and washable padded inner liner - O'Neal Fidlock magnetic buckle (engineered in Germany) for easy, single-handed fastening and release, provides maximum security while riding - Goggles rest securely in place on ridge at back of shell - Pre-installed with plastic break-away visor screws for improved safety in terms of crashing - Height adjustable visor - Airflaps compatible - Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle Helmets
Features: - Helmet with 2 outer shells and 2 EPS for increased safety and a perfect fit - Outer shell made of ABS - Maximum air flow and cooling through large ventilation openings with internal ventilation channels - Clear lacquer-sealed decors in high-quality color qualities - Comfortable, preformed and padded Dri-Lex inner lining with antibacterial Polygiene treatment, removable, sweat-absorbing and washable - Easy and quick removal of the cheek pads thanks to the emergency tabs - Secure eyeglass strap guidance thanks to the pre-formed shell design - Standard with break-away plastic umbrella screws for more safety in the event of a fall - IPX ACell's rotational impact absorption technology - GoPro mount included - Meets the safety standards EN1078 and CPSC for bicycle helmets
We set out two years ago to develop the best-looking, safest, and best-fitting open-face MTB helmets on the market. The result delivers on our original aims, introducing the PIKE Helmet. The compact two-piece shell gives a well-proportioned look as well as two outer shell sizes alongside our new 3D Multi-Positioning System giving the PIKE helmet an incredible fit. Offering adjustment up-down, front-rear, and open-close giving what feels like a truly tailored fit for all head shapes and sizes. The ratcheted visor allows on-the-fly adjustment. The topmost position gives plenty of room to rest goggles when not being used, tucked safely under the visor but off the face. We have incorporated our IPX ACells helmet impact protection system, giving increased protection against not only rotational impact but also low-speed impacts. - Enduro/ Trail/ Freeride helmet with In-mold Technology for increased protection and energy dispersion - Incorporating IPX ACells helmet rotational impact absorption technology - Designed to reduce head injuries caused by low speed and rotational impacts during crashing - Ratcheted peak for on-the-fly angle adjustment - Unique 'Dual- Flow' System with over-sized vents for improved and constant air circulation inside the helmet - 3D Multi-Positioning System for perfect adjustment in 3 directions: up-down, front-rear, open-close - Fidlock magnetic buckle for easy, single-handed fastening and release - Accommodates goggles under peak when in top-most position - Lightweight construction: polycarbonate shell, EPS liner - Sweat-absorbing and removable washable inner liner - Extended coverage at the back of the head - Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets - Polycarbonate - Liner: polyester - Weight: 390g (+/-25g)
- The shell is constructed from ABS - Multiple vents for optimal ventilation and cooling - Matte finish - Long-lasting, multi-color graphics - Ultra-plush removable, sweat-absorbing and washable padded inner lining - Secure eyeglass strap guidance thanks to the pre-formed shell design - Optionally available break-away visor screws made of plastic for more security - Height-adjustable visor - Exceeds the safety standard EN1078 for bicycle helmets
- Lightweight Inmold Technology fuses the inner EPS and shell together: more durable and ventilated plus increased protection and energy dispersion - Multiple air vents for optimal ventilation and cooling - Ultra-plush removable, sweat-absorbing, and washable padded inner liner - Retention system for perfect individual fit and easy one-hand adjustment - Height-adjustable visor - Exceeds EN1078 and CPSC safety standard for bicycle Helmets - 45% EPS, 35% Polycarbonate, 5% Polypropylene, 5% Polyester, 4% Other, 3% Nyon, 3% ABS - Weight: Weight: 380g (+/- 25g)
Nutcase sets the standard for fun when it comes to kid's helmets. The all-new Little Nutty raises the bar again, featuring industry safety leader MIPS in addition to being filled with protective Crumple Zone EPS foam. Now offered in two sizes, the Little Nutty ensures ultimate fit and comfort for kids ages 3 and up. With 15 new designs and 11 contoured air vents, we not only want kiddos to look cool, we want them to remain cool. - Durable injection-molded ABS shell with engineered Crumple Zone EPS protective foam featuring MIPS Safety Protection - New improved visor included - 11 contoured vents for ultimate cooling - Snap-and-go, No-Pinch Fidlock Magnetic closure - Heat-sealed, 3-piece pad set / GROW Flex Fit System cradles and ensures safety, individual fit and comfort and 360 degree reflectivity via logos and fit system - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 Certified Sizing - Toddler (48cm – 52cm) - Youth (52cm – 56 cm)
The Nutcase Street Helmet collection combines the industry leading safety feature MIPS with original Nutcase inspiring designs. Featuring an improved retention system to provide a secure, comfortable fit and 2x the reflectivity for visibility on the road. Eleven air vents increase airflow to keep your brain cool and creative designs to keep you looking even cooler. - Equipped with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts - High-performing injection-molded ABS shell and tuned EPS foam to keep you safe on the road - Improved ventilation to keep you cool - Premium Fidlock magnetic closure for one-handed snap-and-go buckle - 3-piece internal heat-sealed pads to provide next-to-brain comfort - Simple dial-adjustable fit system provides safety, individualized fit, and comfort - 2x reflectivity for increased visibility on the road - 11 vents with internal channels in EPS for ventilation - Visor Included - CPSC 16 CFR 1203 and ASTM F1492 certified for cycling, scooting, and skating Sizing - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 56 – 60cm - Large = 60 – 64cm
The Nutcase VIO MIPS LED helmet was designed for both urban and adventure riders alike. Featuring safety-leading MIPS technology and 360° LED lighting (200 lumen front/65 lumen side & rear), lighting up the night has never been so much fun. The VIO delivers all this with a 3-hour run time. Features: - 3 oversized vents for maximum airflow - 360° reflectivity - Fidlock magnetic buckle - Xstatic anti-microbial pads - Adjustable spin dial for a premium fit - Removable visor Sizing - Small/Medium = 55 – 59cm - Large/X-Large = 59 – 62cm VIO brings ground-breaking light and panoramic visibility to the urban jungle and wanderlust gravel backroads with an industry-leading 360° LED light system. Featuring an innovative head-badge that doubles as a headlamp—which produces 200 LED lumens of headlight and a 65 LED lumen side and rear red and orange light band—the VIO can be seen from over 500 feet away, meeting most state guidelines as a bicycle light. Literally at its core, the Vio boasts an exclusive and patented Exo-skeleton technology, making the VIO the lightest 360° LED helmet in the world. Vio boasts a two-piece in-mold construction with Duo Density EPS foam. A denser outer layer of foam shields against initial impacts, and a softer inner layer cushions the brain after initial impact, providing the ultimate in protection.
- Lumos Kickstart is the world's first smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals, and helmet into a single cohesive whole. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. Be seen, be safe! - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - Automatic warning lights when braking - Now compatible with: Apple Watch / Strava / Apple Health - E-Bike certified - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Charging time of approx. 2 hours - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- Smart bike helmet that beautifully integrates lights, brake signal, turn signals. - Lumos meets the rigorous safety standards of the CPSC (USA), ASTM F1447 (Canada) and EN1078 (Europe). - MIPS (Multi-directional Impact System) protection integrated. An additional layer of safety to protect your head against rotational forces on impact - 6 hours battery life on blinking mode, and 3 hours on solid mode - Features 48 individual LEDs in the front and back to ensure your visibility on the road. - Rechargeable battery with charging cable included - E-Bike certified - Automatic warning lights when braking - Smartphone app - Wireless remote to control turn signal - Fits 21.3" – 23.6" (54 – 60cm)
Safety and awesome don't usually come in the same package, but the Matrix does just that. 77 super-bright LEDs in the back to help you stand out on the road with some personality to boot. Ride lit, trailblazer! - Super bright animated lighting - Animated turn signals - Customizable and updatable (Via app) Sizing: - One Size: 56 – 61cm
Safety and awesome don't usually come in the same package, but the Matrix does just that. 77 super-bright LEDs in the back to help you stand out on the road with some personality to boot. Ride lit, trailblazer! - Super bright animated lighting - Animated turn signals - Customizable and updatable (Via app) - Impact Protection System: MIPS Sizing: - One Size: 56 – 61cm
- Replacement padding for Kickstart and Kickstart Lite
- Replacement padding for Lumos Matrix and Street helmets
Handlebar mount for Lumos remote
Understated design, uncompromising power. Concentrated brightness in a distinct triangular shape that stands out on the road. Bright, slick animations when you need it, or just a regular helmet when you don't. The humble superhero's choice. - Super bright rear lighting - Articulated turn signals - Fully customizable flashing patterns - MIPS Version
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from farther away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - Fits: 21.3 – 24" (54 – 61cm)
- COB LED Technology: it's a more compact footprint while delivering a higher intensity of light, meaning you'll be seen from further away and gives the lights a more uniform look - The helmet will be equipped with 98 COB LEDs in total - Front Light (30 COB LED diodes) - Rear Lights with Turn Signals (34 red COB LED diodes, 34 orange COB LED diodes) - 1100mAh rechargeable battery providing up to 10 hours with the lights set on maximum brightness - USB-C Charging Connection (Chargeable with a 5V—5.2V & 0.5A charger) - Remote included for turn Signal - Option to buy a Lumos Remote to activate Automated Brake Lights. (The Remote Lite included with Ultra doesn't come with an accelerometer and can only be used to activate turn signals) - Lumos Companion App: Customize your light flashing patterns, check your battery life, track your activity, and sync with Strava and Apple Health - Maximum Venting - MIPS technology Sizing: - Small: 51 – 55cm / 20 – 21.6" - Medium/Large: 54 – 61cm / 21.3 – 24" - X-Large: 61 – 65cm / 24 – 25.6"
Page 1 of 9 Next page