Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: our Stovepipe cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. - Wind-blocking panels - Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking - Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead - Integrated eyewear slots - 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
DeFeet's Armskins are great for cool mornings, long, chilly descents and unexpected weather. They're made from soft CoolMax for superb warmth, excellent moisture transfer and comfort. And, DeFeet's Stayfast cuffs and secure bindings keep these fine warmers in place. Plus these fine warmers pack small to easily fit in a pocket or bag so you can always take them along.
DeFeet Armskins are designed to provide a guard against the elements in chillier temperatures, making your rides and runs more comfortable. Armskins are engineered with an easy-on, easy-off stretch fit, covering from the wrist to the top of the biceps, and are ideal for cycling, running, and hiking to keep you warm in cold, wet conditions. Recommended for temperatures between 35° and 55°. - 49% Recycled Polyester, 48% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
- For maximum sweat absorption and sun protection - Micro mesh top allows heat to escape - One size, works great under helmets
Enjoy the eye and ear coverage of Greazy. This wool cycling cap features double-layer Merino wool blend fabric and flat-lock stitching for a comfortable fit under your helmet. The flexible brim keeps your eyes shaded and doesn't crease when crumpled into a pocket for storage. - Double-layer Merino wool-blend fabric - Soft, cycling-specific brim for packability - Flat-seam construction - Helmet-friendly
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
Cold weather admiration Lower your head and keep pedaling through chilly weather. The Thermal Cycling Cap is an essential piece of cold weather cycling gear. Packed with the versatility of a visor and ear flaps, this cap features thermal fabric to keep you riding in the great outdoors all year long. Product details - Thermal fabric traps body heat and wicks moisture, keeping you warm and dry - Low-profile design allows easy layering under helmets - Traditional cycling cap brim provides sun or rain protection and adds timeless style - Double layer ear flaps keep ears toasty on cold days - Fold-up ear flaps allow better temperature regulation Specifications - Unisex - Temperature use (high): 55 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 20 deg. F - Fiber content: 91% Polyamide / 9% Elastane - Material: Knit
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
Little things can become big things. Like little arm warmers that make the difference between a comfortable ride and a miserable one. So the Advanced Gravel Arm Warmer is a big little thing. Designed together with the team at the Handmade Cyclist, our lightweight thermal arm warmers are made with recycled polyester with a brushed inside leaving them smooth, lightweight and soft. With a powerful style to zip it all up, these arm warmers are honestly, a very big deal. - Smooth, lightweight and elastic fabric - Elastic silicone grippers keep the arm warmers in place - Ergonomically placed seams follow the moving body - Left and right version - Recycled polyester fabric
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Fleece lined neoprene provides warmth and comfort across the face - Poly fleece protects the throat and neck - Highly adjustable and very comfortable
- CoolMax EcoMade fabric offers moisture-wicking, quick-dryingperformance - ArmSkins are made to stand up to any inclement weather - Stay Fast cuffs and secure binding keep them in place - 60% Nylon, 39% CoolMax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
$24.00 - $28.00
The Hennepin Bridge cap is our take on the classic Brooklyn hat. Brooklyn has their bridge, San Francisco has theirs, and we have ours. - Made in Italy
The little-known secret to guaranteed warmer rides It's a hat. It's a scarf. It's a balaclava. It's an ear band. The Convertible Neck Gaiter is an ultralight, fast-drying, double-sided thermal tube that can be just about anything you need it to be. Get the protection conditions demand with the Swiss Army Knife of headwear. Product details - Thermal fabric is engineered to trap body heat and wick moisture - Multiple ways to wear means you decide what needs the most protection from the elements - Fast-drying so you are ready for your next ride - Reversible for more color options to match your style Specifications - Temperature use (high): 70 deg. F - Temperature use (low): 50 deg. F - Fiber content: 100% Polyester - Material: Knit
- High quality fabric (polyester, polyamide, elastane mix) - Breathable and warm - Strategically positioned retro-reflective logos and chevrons - Silicone inner band to keep warmers in place - Lower leg zip for easy removal - Machine washable
Upgrade your mechanic uniform with this fashionable 6-panel flat bill hat, featuring an embroidered "It's a Great Day to Fix a Bike" hexagonal patch. 100% cotton 6-panel. - Standard size: 58 cm circumference - Extra large size: 61 cm circumference
FOX HERITAGE HEADWEAR Be part of a proud legacy with the Fox Legacy Flexfit hat! This Hat is perfect in its simplicity: a solid canvas highlighted by the iconic Fox Head logo front and center. Nothing else is needed. FEATURES - Legacy Collection - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Medium profile, natural curve bill - Front and back flat embroidery FABRIC - 98% cotton / 2% spandex - Black Pinstripe: 97% polyester / 3% spandex SIZING - Stretch-to-fit design
YOUTH LEGACY HEADWEAR A go-to for any Fox fan, the Youth Legacy Flexfit continues to be one of our most popular sellers. It features the iconic Fox Head embroidery on the front and back - the art is in the simplicity. FEATURES - Youth boys Flexfit - Legacy collection - Natural curved bill - Front embroidery logo FABRIC - 98% cotton / 2% spandex SIZING - Stretch-to-fit design
A HARD-WORKING FLEXFIT CAP READY FOR ANYTHING Be part of a proud legacy with the Legacy Flexfit Hat! This cap is perfect in its simplicity: a solid canvas highlighted by the iconic Fox Head logo front and center. Nothing else is needed. - Men's Flexfit - Stretch-to-fit design - Quality materials for long-lasting durability - Embroidery artwork MATERIALS - Solids: 98% cotton, 2% spandex - Pinstripe: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
Louis Garneau's Knee Warmers 2 are crafted from Garneau's HeatMaxx nylon/spandex material with soft brushed insides for optimal moisture transfer and heat retention. You'll also appreciate the comfy flatlock seams, silicone thigh grippers to keep them in place, UPF 50 sun protection, and reflective accents for enhanced visibility. And, when you warm up, these warmers are easily stashed in a pocket or pack.
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
Cycling in extreme weather requires careful thought about clothing choices. This face warmer is lightweight and breathable, protecting you from the extreme cold, without causing build-up of condensation or sweat. Necessary for the worst weather. - Back Velcro width adjustment - Windproof face and neck protection with GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Reflective details - Opening for nose with additional holes for mouth
This GORE WINDSTOPPER cap is extremely flexible and lightweight, providing a comfortable way to keep your head and ears warm in chilly weather. The cap is extremely moisture wicking, ensuring you stay dry no matter how hard you pedal. - Windproof frontal and lateral protection with elastic GORE WINDSTOPPER fabric - Elastic binding on edges - Reflective details
A Classic Ball Cap With Do-It-All Style This ball cap does it all. Featuring clean design and a classic unstructured build, the Mission Snapback offers a great fit and the versatility to go anywhere. - 2 Year Limited Warranty - Unstructured twill 6-panel - Adjustable snap back
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. - Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to mid-calf. Also available in full-length. How to wear the Kneeker: Bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full-length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north-south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east-west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place.
- Made from recycled water bottles in North Carolina, USA - Content: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents. Maximum thigh circumference of 25 in (63.5 cm) The form-fitting Kneeker is designed to protect and warm the knee and quadricep when riding, covering from mid-thigh to overlap with the sock. Also available in the original knee length. How to wear the Kneeker: bunch up the Kneeker and use both hands to pull it up to the knee. Then pull the top up to overlap with bib shorts, pulling the bib shorts over the Kneeker at the top of the thigh. For the full length Kneeker, pull the bottom down to overlap with socks. If the Kneeker is sliding down, it means there's north south tension pulling from the bottom of the Kneeker; the Kneeker should only have east west tension. This will keep it from pulling down. The overlap of the bib shorts holds the Kneeker in place. 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Lycra/Nylon
Page 1 of 9 Next page