Replaces worn end on any pump hose. - Head Type: Schrader
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm"
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm
• Secures frame pump to frame • Nylon • Also good for use as a watch band
$6.59 - $6.99
Sunlite's Steel Frame Pump looks great on retro frames and modern road steeds alike. Its long steel barrel makes pumping up tires a breeze. And, it comes with mounting clips if your frame doesn't have a pump peg or your top tube isn't quite the right length.
- High effeciency design - Lightweight composite construction - Thumb lock release - Reversible Presta/Schrader with bracket
Sunlite's Model D Floor Pump has a 16-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation and a sturdy base. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
• Presta and Schrader valve compatible head • Hose and head kit fits most floor pumps
- Dual head mini road pump - Presta/Schrader compatible head - High pressure/high volume switch - Ergo fit T-handle - 120psi max
- Mini multisport pump perfect for taking along on the next adventure - Ball needle and inflator included - Presta/Schrader reversible head - 2-way pumping action - Twist lock valve connection - 80 psi max - Head Type: PV/SV
$14.99 - $16.99
Don't guess at your tire pressure, know with Sunlite's Duo Sport Gauge. This precision gauge reads your pressure accurately to 160 psi. The dual head works and plays well with both Presta and Schrader valves, too.
Sunlite's Model W Floor Pump has a 20-inch tall steel barrel for easy inflation. For easy transport and storage, the base features folding feet. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
Sunlite's Air Surge Frame Pump uses an oversized aluminum barrel to get your tires up to 100 psi quickly. The T-handle is comfy and makes airing up a new tube quick. And, the dual head works on both Presta and Schrader valves. A frame mount is included, too.
- Mini road pump with intergrated gauge - Presta/Schrader compatible dual head - High pressure/High volume switch - Ergonomic T-handle - 120psi max
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
Sunlite's Air Surge Frame Pump w/Gauge uses an oversized aluminum barrel to get your tires up to 120 psi quickly. And you'll know your pressure thanks to the built-in gauge. The T-handle is comfy and makes airing up a new tube quick. And, the dual head works on both Presta and Schrader valves. A frame mount is included, too.
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
Use Sunlite's Air Surge 2-Stage Pocket Pump to inflate both road and mountain tires. It features a high pressure/high volume switch for quick pumping convenience. Flip it to the high volume setting and the telescoping aluminum barrel pumps your tire up quickly. Then, to top it off, switch to high pressure and dial it in. And, its dual-head design works with both Presta and Schrader valves.
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
Sunlite's Air Comp Sport Floor Pump features a tough aluminum barrel, an ergonomic handle, a sturdy base and an easy-to-read pressure gauge. It inflates up to a whopping 160 psi and fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- Foot-operated - Gauge - Thumb lock
$24.99 - $26.99
• Up to 120psi • Gauge • Lightweight
Sunlite's Air Surge Comp Lite Floor Pump features a high-flow aluminum barrel, an ergonomic rubber handle, an easy to read gauge and a sturdy base. It fits both Presta and Schrader valves.
- 22" high flow steel barreled floor pump - 2.5" EZ Read gauge - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - 160psi maximum - Type: Floor - Length: 22" - Barrel Material: Steel
Sunlite's Model M Floor Pump has a tall steel barrel for easy inflation. A gauge helps you accurately find your perfect pressure, and the base folds for easy storage. The easy-to-use thumblock head fits all of your Schrader valve tubes.
- Black anodized alloy barreled floor pump with integrated analog gauge - Composite handle and wide base make for a stable pumping platform - Reversible head is compatible with Presta and Schrader valves - Includes ball inflation accessories - Max PSI: 160psi
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
• Large gauge • 160 psi (11 bar) • Dual head fits Presta and Schrader valves
- Tall 26" floor pump requires less bending over and features a 2.5" easy to read gauge - Steel barrel and base with plastic gripped foot pad - Autohead fits Schrader or Presta valves
- No-loss shock pump with 2 stage air valve - Easy to read gauge - 360º hose rotation avoids binding - 400psi max pressure - Air bleed valve for fine tuning
Bag of 3 replacement washers for EVA heads on all SKS floor pumps
Easily adapts schrader only air compressors, floor pumps, and mini pumps to work with presta valves
- Aluminum housing - Integrated pressure control regulator - Dust protection cap - Compatible with 16-gram and 24-gram threaded CO2 cartridges - Includes replacement 16-gram cartridge, water bottle clip, and 2-point pump holder - Presta and Schrader compatible
With a 144 psi/10 bar max output, SKS's streamlined Diago Mini Pump is ideal for road cyclists on the go. The head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves, and its small size makes it super portable.
Super small and super light, SKS's Supershort Mini Pump is great for the minimalist rider. The head works with both Schrader and Presta valves, and the handle folds into a T for easy pumping.
Don't let this diminutive pump fool you: SKS' Airboy has big lungs and it's ready to fill your tires quickly. Light and tough, this high-pressure pump fits in your jersey pocket easily and fills your tires up to 115 psi. The unique 2-chamber/2-plunger pumping system provides high pumping efficiency so you get back to your ride quicker. And, at only 62 grams, you'll forget you have this little bad boy when you're not using it.
It's tough to go wrong with the original, and SKS' Airboy XL takes everything you love about Airboy and makes it high-volume specific. The 2-chamber/2-plunger pumping system provides plenty of efficiency, especially considering its tiny size! This high volume pump gets your larger tires up to 75 psi, regardless of whether you're running Presta or Schrader valves. The Airboy XL tackles whatever you're running with surprising toughness and quickness.
The TL-Head Set pump head is a new solution from SKS for all tubeless tire inflation. It is compatible with SKS floor pumps and all others with a 5.0-5.7mm hose size. The TL-Head Set can be used both for conventional pumping and with CO2 cartridges for a simple seating of tubeless tires. It comes in a practical set containing 2 tire levers and 2 16g CO2 cartridges. - Includes TL-Head, two 216g threaded cartridges and two tire levers - Compatible with Presta, Schrader and Dunlop valves
Tailor your tire pressure for the ultimate riding experience with SKS' Injex Control. It features a gauge so you know exactly what pressure you're rolling, and it pumps comfortably all the way up to 144 psi. Whether you run Presta Valves or Schrader, the Injex Control is on the case with a folding T-handle and a tough aluminum barrel.
With a 73 psi/5 bar max output, SKS's handy Spaero Mini Pump is ideal for mountain bikers on the go. The pull-out hose makes pumping easy and the head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves.
The Airchecker from SKS is a fast and easy way to check your tire pressure. The swiveling head makes it a snap to reach your presta or schrader valve stem at any angle, and the backlit display with extra-large LED digits is always easy to read. This gauge measures up to 144 psi and reads in 10ths of psi.
With a 115 psi/8 bar max output, SKS's handy Spaero Mini Pump is ideal for cyclists on the go. The pull-out hose makes pumping easy and the head is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves.
SKS's AirKompressor 12.0 Floor Pump can handle it all. The E.V.A. head works with all valves and the 174 psi/12 bar max pressure lets you fill up even the highest quality road tubulars. Fat mountain tires are also easy to air up, too, thanks to the high-volume, extra-long steel body. And, an oversize gauge and long hose make the AirKompressor perfect for every job.
SKS's Airworx is a shop-worthy floor pump perfect for home mechanics. It works with all types of valves and inflates up to 144 psi/10 bar. The extra-long steel barrel, huge base, top-mounted gauge, and extra-long hose make tire inflation reliable and easy.
SKS's Suspension Air Mechanic Pump delivers superb performance. It features a flexible steel mesh hose and a 2-stage threaded connector that ensures your suspension doesn't lose any pressure when taking the pump off. An easy-to-read gauge, pressure-release valve and ergonomic design complete the package.
The Airworx Plus is considerably larger than SKS's top seller AIRWORX 10.0 and comes in a black-orange design. This high performance metal pump features high-quality materials and easy handling. The tall barrel is easy on the back and pumps tons of volume per stroke. The pressure gauge is positioned at the top and is fitted with a pressure release button. This function makes it easy to reduce the pressure in tubes with Presta or Schrader valves. Suitable for all valve types with a MULTI-VALVE head. - Max output: 10 bar / 144 psi - Height: 730mm
SKS's Mountain Suspension Pump is a perfect addition to your off-road pack. It features high-quality aluminum construction, a mini gauge and a pressure-release valve. And, the flexible steel mesh hose boasts a 2-stage thread connector so removing the pump doesn't release any air pressure from your suspension.
SKS's Rennkompressor Floor Pump is a legend. For over four decades, this German work of art has been the go-to pump for countless cyclists the world over. The E.V.A. head works with all valves and the 230 psi/16 bar max pressure can fill even the highest quality track tubulars. Sturdy aluminum construction, an oversize gauge, and a long hose will make it your go-to pump, as well.
The SKS RideAir is the first refillable air tank from SKS for when you are on the road. It can be used in place of a pump or C02 cartridges emergency tire repairs. The RideAir effortlessly fills your tires in seconds. Simply refill the canister at home using your floor pump. This simple and environmentally friendly solution can be safely transported in your bottle cage. The RideAir is also a must have for tubeless tire riders: it saves space and sets up almost all tubeless tires. - Fits in a standard water bottle cage - Fills from an air compressor or high pressure pump via a Schrader valve - For tire inflation, fits to Presta, Schrader or Dunlop valves - Integrated canister pressure gauge
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
RockShox simplifies your pack with this HP 2-Stage Air Pump. Throw it in your pack for every ride and you have both a shock and tire pump that boasts a 300psi capacity. The aluminum construction makes it super durable and the head fits both presta and Schrader valves. A large removable gauge is easy to read and the air-release button makes fine tuning pressure in shocks and tires a breeze. And it includes a mounting clip to mount to water bottle bosses.
TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of mountain bikes and road bikes. Lightweight, durable, and powered by a long-lasting user-replaceable coin cell battery, TyreWiz monitors air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. The TyreWiz app uses that data to deliver personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. For the first time, riders have access to highly accurate real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort. - TyreWiz is the first real-time tire pressure sensor for bicycle riders - Designed for all bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike’s intended use - Works with any tire that uses a removable Presta-style valve core: both tube and tubeless, and tires with anti-flat sealant - Data can be read on a cycling computer or smartphone with the app for iOS and Android - Smartphone app displays personalized recommendations, current tire pressure, and low/high-pressure alerts - Retail package includes two sensors, batteries, and a valve core removal tool - Use it for every ride to find the perfect combination of tire, wheel, and pressure in changing terrain and conditions - Include LED lights to indicate when pressure is outside the target range - Designed for road and mountain bike riders - Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android - NFC pairing for fast and easy connection by BLE to a phone - Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution - Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core - Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours - IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating - Box includes valve core removal tool for installation
Profile Design's CO2 Mounting Bracket is a small, light holder that attaches to any Profile rear-mounted drink system or under any bottle cage. Once in place, the bracket provides a handy place to carry a CO2 refill cartridge for your CO2 inflator (Profile drink system, bottles, CO2 cartridges and inflators sold separately).
If you own an Air-Bob inflator, you probably use it A LOT. When you finally wear out the original inflator head, no problem, here's the replacement part to get you back up and running.
Problem Solvers 90 degree Presta valve inflator is used to inflate disc wheels, thanks to its narrow, low-profile head. • Presta valve • 90 degree inflator works with most pump heads
$12.99 - $16.99
• Lightweight and compact mini pump • For both schrader and presta valves • Maximum pressure up to 11Bar / 160PSI • Magnet lock system • Glass fiber reinforced Nylon material • Colour: Black
This lightweight and compact minipump mounts securely to your frame's waterbottle mounts, and is an easy way to make sure you're covered should you get a flat. - Alloy barrel - Presta valve compatible
The Performance Pinipump HV is ideal for mountain and other high-volume tires. It has an alloy barrel for added durability. - Presta and Schrader valve compatible - 7 bar
The Pro Team HP floorpump is ideal for higher-pressure tires like road and track. It features a durable alloy barrel, an easy-to-read gauge, and a classy wooden handle. - Presta and Schrader valve compatible - Industrial gauge - Snaplock EZ head