$19.99 - $21.99
• Self locking rear mount design • Fully adjustable length for 26" to 29" wheels • Alloy construction
• Forged alloy construction • Center mount design • 285mm w/top plate • Cut to length • Foot boot included
Nylon beaded cable ties - 8-inch - Reusable
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Nylon cable ties - 8 inches long
$14.99 - $18.99
Sunlite's Polo Seat Rail is the right part for mounting Sunlite's Polo Saddles on your favorite bike (Sunlite's Polo Saddles are sold separately and also sometimes called "banana seats"). To install, the seat's clamp fits onto the seatpost and the Seat Rail attaches to the rear wheel axle and the back of the Polo Saddle to support it. The Seat Rail has several mounting positions for getting your saddle in the most comfortable position. This sturdy-steel strut (also called a "sissy bar") boasts a beautiful polished-chrome finish to match your rig's smooth style. The 36-inch model has a built-in backrest that extends above the seat.
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Not adjustable • 26-inch bicycle compatible
• Aluminum double kickstand • Includes top plate • Adjustable for bikes from 24" to 700c
• Forged aluminum construction • Center mount design
• Rear mount • Fits 26" wheels
- Chainstay-mounted adjustable kickstand - Adjusts to be compatible with 24" to 29" bikes - Large rubber/plastic boot provides a stable stand platform
- Direct-mount adjustable kickstand - Direct mount attaches to the chainstay dropout - Adjusts to fit bikes from 24" to 29" - Large foot profile for increased stability
- Highly reflective sticker sheets that contain a variety of different shapes and sizes of stickers - Perfect for frames, helmets, pads, or anywhere you want to add a bit more visibility
This pair of Sunlite M5x20 bolts with 6mm spacers is perfect for when components and accessories interfere with each other and additional space is needed. - Makes room for derailleurs, fenders, racks and more - Size: M5 x 20mm w/6mm spacer
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
$72.95 - $74.95
- Specific protector for fork mount carriers - Protects bike from dirt, Bugs and extreme weather while transporting bike on roof rack - Coated nylon cover keeps seat dry, Includes nylon storage bag
8 sets of SKS Breakaway Mount Eyebolt and Nut Set
Cannondale Headshok Adaptor for the SKS Shockboard Fender
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
Fork Adapter for Suntour/RockShox Offset allows full fender or Velo fender stays to be mounted to the Suntour, RockShox, or other forks with unique mounting systems.
Fork Adapter for Suntour/RockShox Straight allows full fender or Velo fender stays to be mounted to the Suntour, RockShox, or other forks with unique mounting systems.
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
- Low profile frame protection with hook and loop fabric fastening - Double-stitched construction with permanent graphics - 250Mm length with width marks allow personalised fit adjustment - Small fits chainstays ranging from 60mm to 100mm circumference - Medium fits chainstays ranging from 85mm to 140mm circumference - Large fits chainstays ranging from 110mm to 180mm circumference
Attach your bike computers, lights, bells, or other bike accessories directly ahead of your ShockStop Suspension Stem. The out-front position keeps things within your line of sight and within easy reach. Benefits: - Conveniently place your component directly in front of your stem within easy reach - 4 different mounting positions let you fine-tune the fit of your bike component Details: - Fits ShockStop Suspension Stem only - 4 different mounting positions Compatibility: - 25.4 mm (1-inch) tube diameter allows flexible mounting of most components
Not a fair weather rider? Neither are we. Protect your ride from mud with the new Race Face team seat covers. Built as a quick fix barrier between rider and seat, the 96% nylon, 4% spandex fiber content means this cover is built for abuse. A waterproof membrane and DWR finish ensure your seat stays dry.
ShockWiz is a suspension tuning system for air-sprung mountain bikes that combines high-tech hardware with an intuitive smartphone app. It's lightweight, durable and powered by a long-lasting coin cell battery, ShockWiz automatically records and evaluates suspension performance every time you ride. The ShockWiz app displays straightforward adjustments that unite bike, terrain and riding style. ShockWiz works for all mountain bike riders, regardless of their experience or bike's intended use. It works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes, and for all levels of skill, speed, and terrain. With ShockWiz, you know exactly how your suspension is performing – and how to make it better. Features & Benefits: - Automated tuning recommendations - Shock tuning score - a snapshot of how well your suspension is set up for you - Works on hardtail and dual suspension bikes. Works for Cross-Country, Trail, All Mountain and Downhill. - Inexpensive, replaceable CR2032 battery lasts for months - Waterproof and dustproof - IP67 rating - Two alternative hoses (included) offer a range of fitting options - Smartphone app is compatible with Apple and Android phones Essential Details: - ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your experience or bike's intended use. - You can tune for every riding style: Efficient (pedaling), Balanced, Playful or Aggressive. - Advice for air pressure, spring rate, compression and rebound is displayed in the intuitive smartphone app. - In the box: ShockWiz hardware, two hoses, rubber mounting boot and zip ties.
Sip your morning coffee out of this Q-branded ceramic mug. - Volume: 12 oz