• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 150 hour run time • Water resistant • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (steady / flashing) • 140 hour run time • Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket • Water resistant • Includes (CR 2025) lithium battery
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Weather-tough water resistant design - Universal rubber bracket
The Sigma Micros are practical, useful, and let you be seen everywhere. The attractive LED lights are suitable for a variety of uses, both on and off the bike. With the Velcro straps and uni-fit strap they can be used on backpacks, school bags, collars, strollers, and more.
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 12
- 3 LED 10 lumen safety light - 4 modes inlcuding 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Water resistant design
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
Sunlite's HL-K100 Headlight is a great light at a great price. It sports a super-bright Krypton bulb housed in a tough, water-resistant body so it's perfect for commuting year round. A no-tools-required quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Small, compact, bright, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
• 1-Super bright LED • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Water resistant aluminum construction • Multi-fit QR bar/post mount • Uses 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries (included)
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
- 1 x 0.5 watt LED & 2 standard LEDs - 100 hour run time - 2 modes (steady / flashing) - Multi-fit QR bracket - Includes 2 (AAA) batteries - Water resistant
Super bright and compact, Cateye's Omni 3 Front Safety Light uses CatEye's Omni Directional Technology for increased visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and extend the run time. Plus, CatEye's tool-free FlexTight mount makes installation easy.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Planet Bike's futuristic Spok Headlight is soon to become your favorite commuting companion. Don't let its size fool you—this little guy's got a big beam. The super-bright Nichia eXtreme LED provides major light, so not only are you sure to see everything, but everyone's sure to see you. Plus, the mounting strap fits all sizes and shapes of handlebars, the hood keeps light out of your eyes, and you get up to 100 hours on the included battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Lezyne's Femto Drive Front is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap attaches the light to a wide range of handlebar diameters.
Lezyne's Femto Drive Rear is a compact, bright, and beautifully made light. The lens is made of high-grade optical material and serves as an activation button that cycles through four flash and one solid mode. The CNC machined aluminum body makes the Femto Drive durable and weather resistant while the back plate can be unscrewed to replace the two CR2032 batteries. The multi-position silicone rubber strap secures the light to a wide range of seatpost and seatstay diameters.
Our new USB Rechargeable LED Bike Lights are meant to keep you safe and visible throughout your ride. - No Cable Needed (light plugs straight into USB) - Water Resistant Silicone - Long Run Time - 3-Watt Super Bright LEDS - Be seen from up to 1000m away 3 Modes - Front: - 100% Brightness - Run Time: 4 hours - 50% Brightness - Run Time: 8 hours - Flashing Strobe - Run Time: 10 hours 3 Modes - Back: - Strobe 1 - 10 hours - Strobe 2 - 12 hours - Strobe 3 - 10 hours - Steady 4 - 4 hours
$14.30 - $15.99
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
The Amigo headlight will brighten your next bicycle adventure. It mounts in a snap and the durable alloy body and brilliant LED optics keep you safe. It's like your new best bicycling buddy! - High output surface mounted LED provides steady and flashing modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (steady – 7 lm) and up to 90 hrs (flashing - 7 lm) - Provides 140° of visibility - Water resistance rated to IPX3 standard - 2 CR2032 battery (included) - Durable alloy housing - Rubber strap mounts, adjusts and removes without tools - 26 grams
There's no such thing as being too well lit when you're riding at night. The Spot utilizes a radiused lens and a Nichia eXtreme LED to provide 220 degrees of coverage and up to a mile of visibility. The soft-touch power switch accesses flashing and steady modes. Plus, the Spot delivers up to 100 hours of run time. A handlebar mount and batteries are included (2 x N). - Nichia eXtreme LED provides 220 degrees of visibility for up to 1 mile - Flashing and steady mode - Ultra compact case is light weight and durable - Up to 100 hours run time on 2 N batteries (included) - 6 Lumens - 51 grams with batteries
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
Page 1 of 7 Next page